Contact Ellen about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Change Management & Technology|
Our client, a leading asset management firm in Kingswood, Surrey is looking for an Intelligent Automation Change Lead to join their growing Intelligent Automation team on a permanent basis
- Take the leading role in the process automation and optimisation within the team, preparing roadmaps and ensuring timely implementation of required change interventions.
- Measure and evaluate the impacts of automation/process solutions on relevant customer and business end users.
- Liaise with other Change and Implementation representatives within the firm to support the implementation of the process automation and optimisation change
- Previous experience within an Automation Project Management function (RPA, AI or Machine Learning)
- Understanding of change within financial services
- Strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to communicate and negotiate effectively
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now