Contact Diana about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Projects & Change Management|
Our client, a leading Asset Manager is actively seeking to hire a Senior Project Manager to join their Intelligent Automation and Global Business Change Services.
- Work on a portfolio of projects and initiatives impacting Investment Management, such as process improvement, automation and strategic change.
- Take ownership of individual change management projects and to be responsible for delivery of different elements of the project lifecycle
- Provision of business analysis to understand requirements and help shape the direction of projects
- Clear and accurate reporting for key stakeholders and interested parties
- To work with key stakeholders including institutional client implementation teams, investment compliance and portfolio managers
- Strong PM experience from an Asset Management background
- Awareness of product structures servicing retail and institutional clients
- Experience of multi asset products or investments
- Experience of client on-boarding and servicing models
- Strong communicative skills in bale to liaise with key stakeholders
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now