Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sectors||Pensions & Employee Benefits
UK & Regional
Pension Transfer Technician £37,500k + Bonus + Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Pension Transfer Technician to join a Finance Organisation based in Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company at its growth stage and really grow and develop within the role.
It is your duty to provide professional support and assistance to the PTS and client service process in addition to where necessary assist in the preparation of compliant specialist pension suitability reports for issues to clients and introducers based on information provided by the PTS.
The main duties are as follows:
- Keep up to date with training and supervision requirements according to their competence as set out in the T&C Scheme.
- Gather information on the telephone from clients and from 3rd parties including insurance companies and scheme administrators.
- To set up files for new clients and record information on database ensuring compliant files are maintained and Identity is verified.
- Complete client fact finds and support the PTS in client fact finding
- Provide weekly reports to the PTS Supervisor relating to output, and other Management Information as required.
- Conduct research and analysis of financial products to meet client requirements Managing the presentation of technical data to the PTS
- Assist the PTS in preparing Client financial plans and suitability reports where necessary
Qualifications & Experience:
- QCA Level 4 qualified.
- Working towards AF7 and at least 2 years industry experience.
- The role would suit somebody who wishes to progress to an adviser role.
This is a fantastic opportunity with long term career prospects; full training will be given in all aspects of the role.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now