Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sectors||Pensions & Employee Benefits
Sales & Marketing
UK & Regional
Sales Support Consultant - £19,500 + bonus + benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Support Consultant to join a leading financial institution in Sheffield on a permanent basis.
You will be working closely with clients to make high level, corporate business appointments for consultants building strong relationships and closing appointments over the phone.
- Producing quality appointments for Employee Benefits Consultants through cold calling and contacting existing prospects.
- Maintaining a database of prospect information
- Researching directories/internet sites for new prospects
- Coming up with ideas for new campaigns and target sectors
- Confirming appointments and sending information to prospects by email
- Liaising with Consultants on a regular basis regarding scheduled appointments and feedback on previous appointments
- Reaching monthly appointment setting targets
- Keeping product knowledge up to date
- Industry experience within Health & Benefits is desirable
- Experience in cold calling
- Sales experience (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of working in targeted environment
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Experience of working with database/CRM packages
- Experience of the Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
The client is offering a fantastic benefits package and 25 days holiday as standard.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now