Contact us about this job
For more information about this job, or to apply, please contact our team:
- Send a message
- Call +44 (0)20 3145 3333
Find a Job
|Salary||£60k to £80k|
|Sectors||Pensions & Employee Benefits
Sales & Marketing
Change Communications Lead Pensions - London/Surrey - £80K + Package
My client is a leading financial services organisation, focussing on investment and retirement solutions on a global scale. They are looking to grow and strengthen their team with a Change Communications Lead who can create compelling communications for their clients to keep them in the loop with any changes. This role will suit a candidate who has a wealth of experience in high profile communications roles within reputable financial services organisations.
- As the Client Communications Consultant, you will create a communications strategy with a strong story/narrative supporting the change strategy.
- You will have full accountability for approving and delivering the communications which will be shared both internally and externally.
- You create strong relationships with various stakeholders within the business at all levels and operate in a matrix environment, managing multiple communications projects.
- Drive continuous improvement and best practice into our client and member communications, with a focus on digitisation and visually engaging collateral
- As the Change Communications Lead, you will have a wealth of experience working in communications roles at a senior level.
- Have a good understanding of financial services, particularly, investment and retirement products and services
- Both B2B and B2C communications strategy creation experience.
- Ability to work in a matrix, fast paced environment.
If you feel you have the relevant skills for the Change Communications Lead role, do not hesitate to apply. If you know a Change Communications Lead this role would suit, feel free to share the details.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now