Contact Jordan about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£60k to £80k|
|Sectors||Pensions & Employee Benefits
Sales & Marketing
Digital Product Manager B2B Financial Services- London/Surrey - £80K
My client is a leading financial services organisation, focussing on investment and retirement solutions on a global scale. They are looking for a Digital Product Owner to grow and strengthen their offering in the market, by improving the customers experience using their products for various services. This role will suit a B2B product Manager who has worked on large scale platform transformations.
- As the Digital Product Manager, you will own the Customer Experience road map, liaising with the internal digital and technology teams to make improvements and enhance the products.
- Work on a global a scale, working with local teams to deliver the needs of the business and products
- Be the lead product owner for the Member/customer experience
- Work closely with insight and analytics teams to support ongoing areas of improvement.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to bring globally consistent and enjoyable experiences for clients.
- As the Digital Product Manager. You will have a wealth of experience working in a Product role and/or Customer Experience role.
- Experience working on web based platforms within the financial services space and experience of platform transformation.
- Track record of customer experience management / digital delivery across multiple markets and regions
- Strong B2B experience within financial services
- Experience working in Agile and distributed delivery models
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this Digital Product Manager role, do not hesitate to apply. If you know a Digital Product Manager this role would suit, feel free to share the details.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now