Contact Jordan about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£40k to £55k|
|Sectors||Pensions & Employee Benefits
Sales & Marketing
Client Communications consultant Pensions - London/Surrey - £55K
My client is a leading financial services organisation, focussing on investment and retirement solutions on a global scale. They are looking to grow and strengthen their pensions team with a Client Communications Consultant who can advise existing clients on their communications strategy and delivery. This role will suit a candidate who has experience of being heavily client facing (both new and existing) and also excellent written communications as you will be advising on clients employer engagement.
- As the Client Communications Consultant, you will be consulting clients on their Defined Contribution (DC) communications and engagement strategy, advising them on best practice and long term planning.
- Deliver pitches for new potential clients and conduct presentations for existing clients to keep them up to date
- Create and deliver engaging communications across both online and offline channels.
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels within clients.
- As the Client Communications Consultant, you will have broad pensions communications experience, specifically within the Defined Contribution (DC) space.
- Technical Defined Contribution (DC) and Workplace Savings knowledge with the ability to articulate this knowledge to non-technical stakeholders.
- Gravitas to conduct client facing meetings and experience pitching to new clients.
- Currently working for a pensions provider or consultancy preferred.
If you feel you have the relevant Defined Contributions (DC) skills for this Client Communications Consultant role, do not hesitate to apply. If you know a Client Communications Consultant with excellent Defined Contributions (DC) skills, feel free to share the details.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now