Contact us about this job
For more information about this job, or to apply, please contact our team:
- Send a message
- Call +44 (0)20 3145 3333
Find a Job
|Salary||£22k to £25k|
|Sectors||Pensions & Employee Benefits
UK & Regional
We are working with a well known Financial Institution who is looking for a Pension Administrator to join their team based in Liverpool. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable organisation and further develop your Pension knowledge.
The ideal candidate will preferably have 2 years pension experience and obtain the ability to demonstrate their pension knowledge. If you are a personable, enthusiastic and driven individual then this could be the role for you.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Good working knowledge of word, excel, outlook
- Ability to work on own and as part of a tea,
- Advantageous to have a minimum of 2 years pension administration experience
- Liaise closely with other teams
- General administrative duties
- Identifying and reporting risks and breaches
- Handling both written and telephone enquiries
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary and package.
If this position sounds of interest to you, then please contact Hannah.Beatham@bruinfinancial.com or 0161 697 4172
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now