Contact Simon about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Pensions & Employee Benefits|
We are working with a major brand in the UK pensions advisory market.
The firm provides a range of advice to the corporate leaders and trustees of major pension schemes. As an extension of their services, our client is seeking to hire a Financial Education Consultant to focus upon providing group presentations and 1-to-1 guidance to pension scheme members.
The focus on the position will be to maximise engagement for pension scheme members and company employees with regards to pensions, investment and employee benefits solutions.
This role will be well suited to individuals with experience working in a financial planning or pensions advisory environment, and for those that are passionate about address member engagement and the financial advice gap.
This role can be home based and located anywhere in the UK.
- Create and deliver group presentations and 1-to-1 guidance to pension scheme members and company employees
- A passion for addressing and supporting member engagement
- Experience and understanding of the UK pensions market landscape
- RQF Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Commercially minded and able to identify revenue generating opportunities
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now