Contact Simon about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Pensions & Employee Benefits|
Multiple UK Locations
We are working with a major brand in the UK life insurance market who are seeking to build a new Business Development team. The role will focus on promoting their investment and life products through the intermediary market across a range of regional areas within the UK.
We are seeking experienced Business Development or Account Managers that can offer an establish network of UK IFA relationships to promote these products to market.
The role will best suit those that have experience working within the life insurance market, notably selling onshore and/or offshore bond solutions.
Geographical areas of interest include SW England, Manchester, Leeds, NE England and Scotland.
- Proactively generate new business and meet regional targets
- Provide technical knowledge and support to the intermediary partners
- Relevant financial and/or investment qualifications
- A strong team player with effective stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in a similar new business development role, with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- An establish network within the UK IFA market
- Ideally exposure to selling onshore or offshore bonds
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now