Contact Sinead about this job
Find a Job
|Location||City of London|
|Sector||Pensions & Employee Benefits|
We are working with an investment consulting specialist providing advice to pension schemes across the private and public sector. As part of their extensive growth plans the business is seeking to hire a Senior Investment Consultant that can provide experience advising public sector and LGPS clients. The individual will work closely with the practice head and, in addition to managing a client portfolio, will be actively involved in practice strategy and an integral part of expanding the growth and coverage within this sector. In addition, the position will also provide access to working with private sector clients as part of the client portfolio.
The role will have a nationwide coverage and can be based in any one of their UK offices, to include, London, South-East, Leeds and Scotland.
- Experience working with the UK Corporate Pensions Investment Consulting market
- Experience advising public sector and LGPS clients with an excellent understanding of the dynamics within this sector
- Excellent client facing skills, leading investment advisory relationships with pension fund clients
- Commercial minded, with the ability to undertake PR and marketing events, and supporting/leading business development pitches
- Developing and mentoring more junior members of the investment team
- Contributing to practice development to include innovation and thought-leadership initiatives
- FIA/CFA qualified
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now