Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£45k to £65k|
Corporate Lending Product Owner Corporate and Retail Banking £45-65k + Industry Leading Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Product Owner to join a leading financial institution in Manchester City Centre on a permanent basis. You will have hands-on responsibility for a product or products delivered by the client.
You will be working on the LIBOR Transition project working between Manchester and London with some travel involved in the position.
You will manage the lifecycle of existing UK Corporate Loans products, introduction of new products or product amendments in line with the prevailing instructions, using the New Product Checklist (NPC), including:
- Process description (from concept to delivery).
- Product design and parameterisation.
- Contracts/Terms and Conditions.
- Customer pricing and profitability accounting.
- Internal/external product collateral and instructions.
- Market and competitor comparison.
- Engage with and influence key Bank stakeholders, gaining support for new products/changes.
- Present papers to our UK Product Committee, and attend committee meetings (as appropriate).
Knowledge of corporate lending/loans
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now