Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
UK & Regional
Pensions & Employee Benefits
BRUIN Financial are working with a leading Asset Management organisation who are looking for an Administrator to join their team based in Northwich. In this role you will be cover all client types and undertake all administrative duties.
- Direct contact with clients and deceased representatives both over the phone and in written form, covering a number of different elements, to ensure an excellent service is provided at all times.
- Close liaison with other internal customers to ensure that an excellent service is provided, at all times.
- Involvement in the collation of departmental statistics on a daily and monthly basis, where appropriate.
- To participate in the CBAM Appraisal and Development Scheme.
- Adherence to and updating of, all departmental procedures.
- To inform Line Manager of areas of concern and issues that may arise.
- Consistently demonstrate the Firms Business Principles (Client, Excellence, People & Integrity).
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work quickly and accurately within tight deadlines
- Prior Financial services experience would be beneficial
In return our client is offering a good starting salary, package and benefits
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration - Christopher.Neal@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now