Contact Arjaree about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£150k to £180k|
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual from Regulatory Reporting background to come and head the newly created function at a leading investment manager here in London. You will be responsible for regulatory oversight, management of reporting, management of the team and change management.
- Accountable for trade reporting obligations
- Manage and resolve trade reporting related risks, issues and breaches
- Design, implement, and execute ongoing management reporting across the regulatory trade reporting framework
- Develop and support operational change management program related to regulatory trade reporting framework
- Responsible for managing a team, providing oversight and ensuring productivity of team.
- Experience working with a regulatory driven agenda and assessing regulatory impacts to the business and Operations
- Project Manager experience within a regulatory environment
- 10+ years of total relevant work experience
- Outstanding analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Prior experience facing off to external clients and regulatory bodies within multiple jurisdictions
Please contact email@example.com to discuss further
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now