Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£30k to £40k|
UK & Regional
We are working with a Global Financial services organisation who are looking to hire a dynamic Team Leader to their offices based in Manchester.
The ideal candidate will have prior managerial experience and a background within financial services.
- Client Processing - S7 Supervises/manages the day-to-day operations of a small- to medium-sized client processing support team that handles any/all aspects of client accounts, including solicitation, inquiries and problem resolution.
- Manages the daily transactional workflow within the team and aligns team resources accordingly to complete the daily tasks.
- Serves as first line supervisor for assignment of tasks and resolution of issues.
- Directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Ensures the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards, and is properly reviewed and documented. Provides product knowledge and technical assistance on moderately complex problems.
- Acts as the teams initial point of contact for issues requiring escalation.
- Participates in the recruiting process. Instructs, assigns, directs and reviews the work of client processing analysts.
- Prepares performance reviews and provides ongoing feedback to staff.
- Supervises/manages a small client processing team. May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions.
- Helps develop and contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Technical and management experience essential
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience within financial services
In return our client is offering a competitive salary on top of benefits.
Please get in touch for more details - Christopher.Neal@Bruinfinancial.com / 0161 697 3661
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now