Contact Josh about this job
Find a Job
Regulatory Reporting Supervisor - Cardiff
We are currently working on an exciting opportunity, for a Regulatory Reporting Supervisor, to join our client based in Cardiff.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical knowledge and prior experience working within regulatory reporting. If you have a breadth of industry experience and would like to work for a leading Asset Management organisation, then this could be the role for you.
- Proactively supervise the Regulatory change and Reporting team
- Research and Implement regulatory change throughout investment options
- Actively participate in the management of relationships with stakeholders
- Ensure the system infrastructure is robust
- Strong technical investment process knowledge/experience relevant to the role
- Strong experience/skills in regulatory controls
- Confident liaising across, front office and investment operations environments
- Flexible, adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch on 0161 697 3660 or Josh.Littlemore@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now