Contact Alice about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£55k to £65k|
Je représente actuellement un de mes clients, un asset mananger qui est a la recherche dun Legal Officer / Corporate Secretary en contrat indéterminé pour leur bureau de Paris.
Our client, a leading investment management firm, is seeking a Corporate Legal Officer/Corporate Secretary join them on a permanent basis based in Paris. You will be responsible for providing both administrative and legal support to the organisation. They are able to offer around 60,000 per annum plus benefits with some flexibility.
- First point of contact for all day to day administrative matters in relation with the French OPCIs
- Work closely with the Fund Controller, the asset managers and the service providers in the preparation of periodic reports
- In charge of the day-to-day management of assigned real estate companies, in particular French OPCI: prepare meeting agendas and board packs, convene, attend and minute meetings where necessary
- Maintaining proper legal records and files
- Provide administrative support
- Maintaining corporate governance; review, document and challenge processes. Ensure processes are understood and respected by other functions.
- Administration of the assigned bank accounts, coordinate approval and payment of invoices, take part in the payment process
- Support Transaction team with acquisition and disposal of assets: Incorporation of new companies; Organizing execution of closing documents; Liaising with third parties and fund teams to ensure on time and proper completion
- 3 years in a Corporate Officer/ Co Sec position or work within Legal/Administrative (i.e. paralegal)
- Knowledge of OPCI and regulatory environment would be a real asset
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Fluent in French, advanced knowledge of English Italian would be seen as an asset with a view to expand role
- Excellent academic credentialsand career track record.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now