Contact Alice about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£50k to £55k|
Fund Corporate Officer
Our client, a leading investment specialist is seeking a Corporate Fund Officer to join them on a permanent basis based in Luxembourg.
- Coordinating day to day administrative and legal formalities for their varied and complex client portfolios. This will include regulated and unregulated real estate and corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies
- Dealing with queries relating to account opening, acquisitions, board resolutions, official publication and filing, notarial and private deeds, incorporation and liquidations.
- Lead board and shareholders meetings, reviewing related minutes, agreements and documentation.
- Ensure the organisation comply and meet their KYC obligations by preparing, monitoring and maintaining robust client files, safeguarding from potential risks.
- Previous experience with UCITS and AIFMD plus strong knowledge of funds overall
- 2-3 years in a Corporate Officer/ Co Sec position
- Experienced in handling: acquisition of participation's, board resolutions, incorporation and liquidation of a company, proxies, advanced knowledge of annual reporting law.
- Strong Knowledge of Luxembourg company law (including financial vehicles, SOPARFI, SICAR, SIF, RAIF)
- Degree educated with 2-3 years in Corporate, Company or Fiscal Law
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent academic credentials and career track record.
If you are interested in the position please apply and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now