Contact Simon about this job
VP, Head of Legal
Find a Job
A leading global bank, operating in 23 countries across three continents, is seeking to hire a Senior Legal Counsel in their Frankfurt office.
You will be welcomed into a dynamic team and will be advising the business on banking and financial regulation (AIFMD, UCITS, MiFID II, BRRD, CRD IV). This role would suit an individual who enjoys reaping positive results in a fast paced and flexible work environment.
As a Senior Legal Counsel the key responsibilities will include:
- Advice and support on strategic business initiatives and drafting legal documentation
- Assist the business and compliance team to comply with new law and regulation
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts with clients and Central Securities Depositories
- Advice on UCITS/AIFMD, fund mergers and fund setup
- Advice management on corporate law and corporate governance
- Represent the Legal team in governance bodies and business meetings
- Advising on commercial legal matters
For this role it is essential you have had at least 4 years experience of work relating to financial services in house or private practice advisory work. Being a qualified lawyer is also required for this position.
Fluency in German is essential for this role.
For more information about this role please contact Amaan Haji on 0203 145 3393 or at Amaan.Haji@bruinfinancial.com.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now