Contact Simon about this job
VP, Head of Legal
Find a Job
A leading global hedge fund is seeking to hire a Legal and Regulatory Associate who has some company secretary experience to join their European Legal team based in London.
The successful candidate will gain a broad exposure to legal and regulatory framework of asset management and will work part of an ambitious and driven team. This role would suit an individual who enjoys reaping positive results in a fast paced and changing environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Reporting and researching on the latest regulatory changes and assisting with firms governance obligations
- Supporting the firms compliance with MiFID II obligations and due diligence reviews
- Reviewing legal contracts and documentation
- Project management and assisting with business initiatives
- Drafting board meeting minutes and preparing reports to regulators.
For this role it is essential you have had exposure to financial services, a strong academic background and excellent Excel skills. The firm are looking for someone who is personable, and is able to create a strong rapport with their colleagues and different departments.
For more information about this role please contact Amaan Haji on 020 3145 3393 or at Amaan.Haji@bruinfinancial.com.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now