Contact Amaan about this job
Find a Job
Our client, one of the worlds largest independent asset managers, is looking for a Legal Regulatory Analyst who has had exposure to Derivatives to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
- Negotiating master agreements (ISDAs; MRAs; GMRAs & MSFTAs) and clearing agreements (futures; swaps & listed options)
- Awareness and understanding of regulatory developments
- Understanding insolvency scenarios impacting agreements
- Advising on how legal issues affecting derivatives and assessing the impact on the business
- Experience in regulation and derivatives within financial services
For this role it is essential you have had exposure to financial services and a strong academic background. The firm are looking for someone who is personable, and is able to create a strong rapport with their colleagues and different departments.
Languages are also desirable for this role.
For more information about this role please contact Amaan Haji on 020 3145 3393 or at Amaan.Haji@bruinfinancial.com.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now