Contact Amaan about this job
Find a Job
A leading investment management company is seeking to hire a Funds Paralegal who has company secretary experience to support their European legal team based in London.
The successful candidate will gain a broad exposure to funds and will work part of an ambitious and driven team. This role would suit an individual who enjoys reaping positive results in a fast paced and changing environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Advising and supporting on fund projects and regulatory monitoring
- Carrying out work relating to European fund documentation and fund ranges
- Working with clients and third party contracts
- Supporting legal functions on regulatory implementation projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of corporate governance work
- Experience as a Paralegal dealing with funds related work
For this role it is essential you have had exposure to financial services and a strong academic background. The firm are looking for someone who is personable, and is able to create a strong rapport with their colleagues and different departments.
Languages are also desirable for this role.
For more information about this role please contact Amaan Haji on 020 3145 3393 or at Amaan.Haji@bruinfinancial.com.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now