Contact Amaan about this job
Find a Job
A global fund management firm is seeking to hire an experienced Lawyer at VP level with transactional skills to join their European legal team.
As a Vice President the key responsibilities will include:
- Advising on regulatory queries both in the UK and globally
- Being able to draft, review and negotiate agreements and dealing with regulatory and IP legal issues
- Supporting on corporate legal requirements of the firm plus additional support in law compliance, data protection and corporate governance
- Managing arrangements for meetings of the boards of directors for the European entities
- Handling of the administration and filing of European contracts
For this role it is essential you have had experience of working in magic circle/ top US law firm and exposure to financial services regulation. Previous experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts is required. This role would suit an individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and who thrives upon succeeding with a high achieving team.
For more information about this role please contact Sonia Thandi on 0203 145 3392 or at Sonia.email@example.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now