Contact Amaan about this job
Find a Job
We are working with a boutique law firm with an international client base to recruit an Australian qualified Lawyer with over 3 years of post qualification experience to join their team based in London. The ideal candidate will have experience in investment advisory agreement from an investment management background.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a diverse role and have the opportunity to collaborate with CEOs across EMEA in a fast paced and friendly environment.
- Managing a portfolio of investment management/advisory agreements
- Supporting and advising with distribution agreements, custody agreements, administration agreements and placing agreements on an international scale
- Exposure to hedge funds, private equity funds, real estate funds, UCTIS and AIFs
- Overseeing commercial contracts
- Conduct legal research and write legal articles
Skills and Expertise
- Investment management background
- Proven experience in investment advisory agreements
- Having dealt with mutual funds
- Proven understanding of real estate funds, hedge funds, private equity funds.
- Spoken European languages is advantageous
For more information about this role please contact Sonia Thandi on 0203 145 3392 or at Sonia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now