Contact Sonia about this job
Find a Job
Our client, a leading global wealth and asset manager is seeking to hire a Fund Registration Officer to give Paralegal support to their funds legal team in Luxembourg on a permanent basis.
- Being responsible for the registration and the maintenance of registration of funds (UCITS and AIFs)
- Preparing and reviewing prospectuses, notices to shareholders, subscription forms, KIIDs etc
- Communicating to different parties regarding to events and documents affecting the funds.
- Giving Paralegal support to the funds legal team in its daily activities
- Preparation of board meeting minutes and making sure important deadlines are met.
- Previous experience with UCITS and AIFMD plus strong knowledge of funds overall
- Excel proficient
- Fluent in English and French.
- Excellent academic credentials and career track record.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Amaan Haji on 0203 145 3393 or Amaan.Haji@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now