Contact Amaan about this job
Find a Job
Our client, a Top Tier Asset Manager, is looking for a Company Secretary to join their Luxembourg office. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in depth in funds, SICAVS and UCITS and will role includes reporting directly to the Head of Governance.
- Organising and supporting quarterly board meetings including: collating board packs; agreeing agenda items and carrying out meeting minutes.
- Advising on governance matters to management and funds boards
- Providing secretarial support to SICAVs, FCPs and management
- Providing advice on regulatory requirements to board members
- Carrying out due diligence queries and developing procedures for efficient operation of the SICAVs.
The successful incumbent requires:
- To be at least be a qualified ICSA Chartered Secretary and have at least 3-5 years experience
- To have past experience in UCITS, SICAV and Funds
- Excellent IT, minute taking and communication skills
- To hit the ground running and able to take on leadership roles
- Highly organised and able to deliver results in a fast paced environment.
Foreign languages are also desirable for this role.
For more information about this role please contact Amaan Haji on 020 3145 3393 or at Amaan.Haji@bruinfinancial.com.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now