Contact Sonia about this job
Find a Job
Our client, a global legal management firm, is seeking to hire a Legal Assistant with experience in Paralegal documentation and GDPR regulation to join their Europe & Pacific Legal Team.
The successful candidate will gain a broad exposure and will work part of a vibrant team to provide administrative support to lawyers. You will have the opportunity to work in a variety of roles alongside lawyers from academic and professional backgrounds. This role would suit an individual who enjoys reaping positive results in a fast paced and changing environment.
As a Legal Assistant the key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out and preparing contractual agreements and organising law firm invoices
- Ensuring Legal client requests are dealt with
- Creating records of trade mark registration certificates
- Managing GDPR fillings and keeping the firm up to date with new regulation.
- Developing annual review of legal companies and committees on a quarterly basis.
For this role it is essential you have at least 3 years of legal experience as well as a good comprehension of Financial Services. Previous experience in preparing legal documents and being proficient in Microsoft office is a necessity. The firm are look for someone who is personable, and is able to create a strong rapport with their colleagues and different departments.
For more information about this role please contact Amaan Haji on 020 3145 3393 or at Amaan.Haji@bruinfinancial.com.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now