Contact Adam about this job
Find a Job
Our clients, a leading global investment bank, is seeking to hire a Vice President Compliance Lawyer with over 5 PQE in securities and derivatives to join their Securities Division in the city of London.
The successful candidate will gain a broad exposure and will work part of the EMEA Securities team to enhance the firms compliance for the ESSG business. You will have the opportunity to working with deal teams, traders and heads of departments from vast academic and professional backgrounds. This role would suit an individual who enjoys reaping positive results in a fast paces and changing environment.
As a Vice President Compliance Lawyer the key responsibilities will include:
- Giving a direction on transactions, business initiatives and trade specific regulatory compliance.
- Supporting on loan portfolio acquisitions and reviewing due diligence plans for investment companies.
- Ensuring day to day business activity is in compliance with regulation and policies.
- Developing risk management training programs.
- Creating and strengthening compliance procedures to each business unit.
- Carrying out internal investigation of regulatory procedures and keeping up to date with current rule changes.
For this role it is essential you have experience in securities and at least 5 years legal experience of compliance. An understanding of loans market including GDPR, EMIR, Volcker Rules, MAR and MIFID II is necessary. The firm are look for someone who is personable, and is able to create a strong rapport with their colleagues and different departments.
Foreign languages are desirable for this role.
For more information about this role please contact Amaan Haji on 020 3145 3393 or at Amaan.Haji@bruinfinancial.com.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now