Contact Sonia about this job
Find a Job
A leading global investment bank, operating in 23 countries across three continents, is seeking to hire a Vice President to join their Equity Finance legal team in London.
This role will provide the opportunity to have further exposure in transaction execution and product development with a key focus on equity financing. You will be welcomed into a dynamic team and will be focusing on Equities Synthetics and Securities lending. This role would suit an individual who enjoys reaping positive results in a fast paced and flexible work environment.
As a Vice President the key responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Managing legal mentorship in relation to portfolio swaps (equity swap and prime brokerage).
- Supporting with synthetic direct market access and utilising electronic trading platforms used with ESSL.
- Negotiating collateral arrangements.
- Giving direction on platform developments, structures and new products.
- Working with current regulatory development and gaining exposure to UMR and MiFID II.
- Support on product development and liaise with key partners, lines of business and front office staff.
- Working with management from key partners across different regions.
- Managing a drafting master and GMRA agreements
For this role it is essential you have had experience of work relating to investment banking through in house or private practice advisory work. You should have a thorough comprehension of security and collateral arrangements. Exposure to OTC derivatives and having dealt with legal advisory work is necessary. Experience in transactions and product development is essential.
Languages are also desired for this role.
For more information about this role please contact Amaan Haji on 01203 145 3393 or at Amaan.Haji@bruinfinancial.com.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now