Contact Sonia about this job
Find a Job
A leading Global Investment Bank, operating in 23 countries across three continents, is seeking an Assistant Vice President to join their dynamic legal team in London.
This role will provide the opportunity to gain further exposure to various areas of structured finance transactions which are linked to a wide range of products, with a key focus on equity derivatives. The successful candidate will be overseeing and developing securitised products on a daily basis. This role would suit an individual who feels they are able to creatively find solutions and enjoys thriving in a fast paced environment.
As an Assistant Vice President the key responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Overseeing and support the securitised products on a daily basis.
- Being exposed to the offering of securities to the public across the EU.
- Dealing with the execution process for all legal and listing documentation required for trades.
- Managing any external shocks under existing products and taking charge of creating legal notices from such shocks in relation to this.
- Advising of risk control procedures for the business.
- Working with various securities laws including products such as MIFID & FSAs and managing documentation within the US jurisdiction.
- Advising and drafting distribution agreements, confidentiality agreements and other transactional documents across various international jurisdictions.
For this role it is essential you have had experience of work relating to investment banking through in house or private practice advisory work, with securitised products. It is essential to have a wide range of experience of Equity Derivatives. Experience of writing and drafting reports in relation to European security law is essential & previous experience of dealing with derivative transactions is also necessary.
Languages are desirable for this role.
For more information about this role please contact Amaan Haji on 020 3145 3393 or at Amaan.Haji@bruinfinancial.com.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now