Contact Sonia about this job
Find a Job
BRUIN Financial is working with global specialist legal teams within financial services in order to hire a Senior Lawyer with over 3 years of post qualification experience to join their team in London.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing business with plans for global expansion. The role will include international jurisdictional work and provide the opportunity to play a key role in implementing strategy into the business. This role would suit an individual who enjoys working in a flexible work environment and who thrives upon succeeding with a high achieving team.
My client is ideally seeking dual-qualified Lawyers who cover EMEA, Asia Pacific and the US. In addition to this they are seeking entrepreneurial individuals who are aspiring to dual qualify in any of the jurisdictions listed in the future.
As a Senior Lawyer the key responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Assist with investment management/advisory agreements
- Supporting and advising with distribution agreements, custody agreements, administration agreements and placing agreements
- Managing transactional documentation (LPAs, SPAs, APAs etc)
- Exposure to hedge funds, private equity funds, real estate funds, UCTIS and AIFs
- Oversee commercial contracts
For this role, the essential skills required are as follows:
- Exposure to investment management agreements
- Dealt with real estate funds, hedge funds, private equity funds, UCTIS and AIFs
- Experience of trading documentation
- Experience in dealing with complex derivatives
Languages are also desired for this role.
For more information about this role please contact Amaan Haji on 020 3145 3393 or at Amaan.Haji@bruinfinancial.com.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now