Contact Stuart about this job
Find a Job
"We are seeking an experienced Compliance professional that has strong regulatory knowledge within Ireland to join an outgoing team. Strong UCITS & MIFID experience is a must" -Head of Legal & Compliance
You will have primary responsibility for implementing the compliance oversight framework for the management company business in Dublin.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for advising on regulatory matters impacting the management company activities as an UCITS management company and AIFM.
- Support the development and implementation of the Compliance Oversight Framework and Compliance Monitoring Plan for the management company/AIFM.
- Analyse the Central Bank rules affecting the Management Company/AIFM business and monitor regulatory and legislative changes.
- Support the Legal & Compliance team in taking on responsibilities such as training, policies and procedures, due diligence visits and reporting.
- Work closely with various business units, including Account Managers, Onboarding and Business Development/Sales teams to develop compliance policies suitable for all business activities undertaken by the firm.
- Liaise with the Head of Data Management in respect of data queries/breaches.
- Consistently review the compliance policies and procedures to comply with relevant regulations.
- University degree (or equivalent qualification) and ideally with the relevant Compliance or legal qualification.
- Sound grasp of local, legal and regulatory framework, in particular UCITS Regulations, AIFMD, CP86, AML Directive, GDPR and MIFID II.
- Knowledge of marketing and distribution of funds investment services across EU.
- Minimum of five years' experience in a similar role; preferably in a Management Company.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to evaluate regulations and translate the operational impact.
Please contact email@example.com for more details
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now