Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
We are seeking candidates with 1-3 years' experience to join a Global Asset Manager in their Sustainable Investing team.
The ideal candidate will be CFA qualified/candidate for CFA and currently working as an analyst, seeking the next step into Front Office Asset Management in their early career.
- Produce sustainable investment research, engaging with companies on key ESG issues.
- Undertake investment analysis to support investment decisions within the Sustainable Funds team.
- Support the team's understanding of companies.
- Generate investment ideas, supporting the Portfolio Managers.
- Strong passion and understanding of financial markets, Sustainable Investing and equity markets.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative company research, aiding the investment analysis process
- High level of comminication skills, written and oral.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now