Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
We are working with a leading Asset Manager on an an exciting new opportunity as an Investment Manager. The role will involve working within the Charity Team, looking after a range of charity, not for profit and ultra-high net worth clients.
- Helping clients define and implement their investment strategy
- Thorough understanding of investment process: working closely with analysts and portfolio managers
- Attending client meetings with colleagues: ability to cover investment strategy, tactics, portfolio activity and to maintain confidence of a wide range of trustees
- Increasing knowledge of all asset classes and companies within client portfolios
- A strong interest in equities, bonds and property/alternative assets held within diversified portfolios
- Wider interest and knowledge of the financial sector.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Strong empathy with trustees and charity executives
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now