Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
We are looking to speak to individuals with experience in a Product Development function for an exciting new opportunity with a leading Asset Manager here in London. The Product Development team within this is responsible for the development of new products for all fund ranges.
- Responsible for delivery of new products, including new fund launches and new share classes
- To contribute to major structural fund changes and also to major regulatory changes
- Follow established product development procedures, including management of all internal and external approvals
- Development of new collective investment funds
- Manage new complex fund launches and other fund related projects, including both UK and Irish domiciled fund ranges, UCITS and NURS,
- Strong product development experience in asset management.
- Knowledge of product structures, in particular UCITS domiciled within UK and Dublin
- Experience of developing and taking to market complex client-centric investment solutions
- Good analytical skills and confidence with numerical data.
- Ensure all clients are treated in clear and consistent manger with adherence to TCF/Conduct principles
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now