Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
We are looking to speak to individuals from either a client reporting, regulatory reporting or facsheet production background for an exciting new opportunity with a leading investment manager here in London.
- Assisting with the co-ordination of the production of fund fact sheets for clients and other investment reports
- Updating reporting content and following instruction to ensure content is compliant with regulations
- Follow direction and assisting with project relating to content (including regulatory changes), process improvement and design
- Raising concerns to the Client Reporting Manager
- Interest in asset management
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment.
- Basic knowledge of investment instruments e.g. equities, bonds, alternative investments
- Ability to work to time critical deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-starter with a can do attitude
- A strong desire to learn
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now