Contact Sinead about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
We are looking to speak with candidates from a Product Governance/ Management background for an exciting new opportuinity with a leading investment manager here in London.
- To effectively lead the Governance team responsible for the governance and management of existing products, across a range of activities fund reviews, prospectus updates, board interactions and value assessments
- Develop clear processes to evolve our product governance and supporting documents, including regulatory changes, in order to position ourselves at the forefront of best practice and governance
- Resolve all daily tactical issues related to products based on a solid understanding of the investment strategies, fund structures and regulatory requirements
- Management of the product governance members of the Proposition team
- Strong product governance and management experience in asset management.
- Knowledge of product structures, in particular UCITS domiciled within UK and Dublin
- Strong understanding of investment products, including familiarity with various asset/fund types: equity, fixed income, property, cash, multi-asset, derivatives
- Strong Governance experience, including board reporting and oversight
- Excellent organisational and time management skills ability to manage multiple projects
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now