Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
We are seeking individuals from a client services/ client support background for an exciting new opportunity with a leading private bank. The candidate will assist CROs with banking and client-related administration such as: transfers and payments, foreign exchange, monitoring and fixing of bank deposits and processing of purchases and securities sales.
- Support CROs in acquiring new and developing existing client relationships
- Where certified, liaise with CROs to assess clients financial objectives
- Obtain ad-hoc valuations of client portfolios and prepare a consolidated position as required
- Arrange inbound/outbound references, cash collections and cheque books on clients behalf.
- Demonstrable knowledge / experience of Banking products and services
- Good IT skills, with particular knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Organised; able to work under pressure to ensure that deadlines are met
- Good time management skills
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now