Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
Our client, a leading, global, Investment Management house that covers a worldwide geographical scope is looking to hire an Investment Research Manager to join their London based team.
- Ensuring the framework is procured and is financially and operationally efficient also adhering to global regulatory standards.
- Develop, maintain, and embed research procurement standards throughout the business
- Ensuring that all teams comply with governance standards in relation to research procurement
- Manage the operational relationships with research providers to ensure that investment teams experience smooth delivery of research
- Previous experience with Barra, Factset and/or Aladdin is highly advantageous
- Is customer focused, keeping clients in mind when making decisions
- Previous experience in MIFID firms and/or similarly regulated firms is highly advantageous
- Strong communicative and interpersonal skills
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now