Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
We are working on a exciting Investment Analyst opportunity with a leading investment manager here in London. The candidate will complete and maintain detailed financial underwriting of a portfolio including the creation of financial models covering various scenarios. The role will also involve the preparation of budgets, sensitivity scenarios and research required to secure approvals.
- Work closely with asset and development managers to develop, monitor and maintain property underwriting models.
- Performing complex financial analysis and valuations.
- Modelling the impacts of leasing, operating and capital expenditure decisions on the returns to the business.
- Facilitate the preparation of material for the quarterly valuation process.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical skills with advance modelling capabilities
- Working knowledge of Argus (Developer & DCF) software
- Candidates must have strong analytical financial modelling and valuation skills, ideally with a real estate and/or corporate focus
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now