Contact Sinead about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
We are seeking a relationship manager with strong vendor management experience for an exciting opportunity with a top tier IM here in London. The Vendor Manager has responsibility for management of one or more critical service provider relationships.
- Manages the global relationship with third party provider(s)
- Serves as knowledgebase on vendors product/service portfolio for the firm.
Coordinates overall provider governance and interaction program
- Manages Investment Operations strategic service provider oversight program
- Coordinates, and may lead, the RFP process
- Manages a service provider transition program with the objective of transitioning new or additional scope of products/services to a new or existing relationship.
- Strong working knowledge of various retirement and individual investor products and services
- Knowledge of vendor relationship management principles
- Familiarity with traditional vendor risk domains and methods to mitigate risks
- Familiarity with vendor contracts; specifically critical terms and conditions
- Ability to document and track data for business level consumption of service provider services for decision-making
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now