Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
We are seeking Fixed Income Portfolio Manager's for an exciting opportunity with a leading asset manager here in London. The ideal candidate will come from a portfolio management background specialising in corporate bonds. Manage corporate fixed income and predominantly fixed income portfolios as agreed with the Head of Multi Assets in a manner consistent with the client objectives to achieve an outperformance against the benchmark over 1, 3 & 5 year periods.
- Lead on corporate fixed income strategy and management of corporate fixed income portfolios.
- Management of fixed income and income orientated portfolios
- Contributing bond, credit, currency and interest rate views to the IPC
- Analysing fundamental (macro and credit drivers), valuation and timing factors for all key fixed interest categories
- Buy-side research and portfolio management experience
- A passion for investing, which fully embed long-term value drivers including ESG factors. Broad financial markets knowledge
- A thorough understanding of financial modelling and valuation
- Critical thinker, comfortable with taking-on measured risk.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now