Contact Sinead about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
We are seeking individuals for an exciting new opportunity with a leading investmnet manager here in London. We are lloking for individuals with a few years experience in institutional client services. You will be responsible for servicing the wider areas of the business to deliver exceptional client service.
- Project managing the smooth transition of clients
- Co-ordinate the production and signature of IMAs
- Supporting the delivery of business as usual activity and ad hoc requests from clients
- The production and delivery of a range of bespoke reporting to segregated clients
- Assist in the preparation of the first drafts of IMA, guidelines, fees and side letters and circulate for comments and sign off.
- Knowledge of institutional markets, including defined benefit pension schemes, insurance companies, corporates and third party distributors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and multi task effectively in a busy and dynamic environment.
- Proven effective use of resources
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now