Contact Sophia about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
We have a fantastic Head of Implementation opportunity with a top tier Investment Manager here in London. We are seeking individuals with a solid background in implementations.
- Maintain and, where applicable, design, develop, implement, and maintain business processes and procedures
- Enhance and maintain an effective risk governance framework
- Where required, work in conjunction with the product specialists on the launch of new products
- Conduct monthly 1:2:1 meetings and performance appraisals with your reports
- Be responsible for drafting and also providing final quality checks on legal and fund documentation
- Experience working with DB/DC arrangements.
- Detailed Institutional Investment product knowledge
- experience in covering Pooled funds
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate, influence and operate at a senior management level
- Experience of managing and leading a high-performing team within a dynamic and fast-paced business environmentExperience of managing and leading a high-performing team within a dynamic and fast-paced business environment
- Accountability for delivery of implementation projects
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now