Contact Kirsty about this job
Director, Investment & Middle Office
Find a Job
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
We are seeking an investment manager to come join a growing team with a leading IM here in London. This role is perfect for an individual with strong cash management skills wanting to take the next step in their career.
- Support senior investment managers in a range of funds & portfolios
- Manage investment of fund cash flows and daily cash management
- Work on day-to-day management of multi-asset portfolios
- Maintain and update relevant investment databases, models, and reports.
- Liaise with Risk team to analyse portfolio risk exposures and model impact of proposed changes to portfolios.
- Broad knowledge of multiple asset classes including derivatives gained from working or academic experience;
- Understanding of modern portfolio theory, macroeconomics and overall investment process;
- Understanding of investment risk (preferably in a multi-asset context).
- Very strong numerical, analytical, and investment modelling skills;
- Excellent systems skills including advanced Excel, programming experience preferable
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now