Contact Stuart about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
We have a fantastic opportunity for a junior reporting analyst to come and join a leading IM here in London. This role is perfect for individuals with a few years experience in reporting who wants to capitalise on their existing experience.
- Ensure all regular reporting deliverables allocated are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Preparation of ad hoc clients requests
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Reduce error rates and mitigate risk through the adoption of appropriate controls
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of all processes and reporting deliverables.
- On-going maintenance and development of online client reporting.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Very good Excel skills and a good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Work experience in the financial sector is required.
- Client Reporting experience desirable.
- Exposure to Business Objects / Client Report writing experience is desirable.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now