Contact Kirsty about this job
Director, Investment & Middle Office
Find a Job
|Salary||£40k to £60k|
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
If you have experience within investment management, particularly within asset transferring, a fantastic opportunity is available to work within one of the largest investment management firms. You will be working in the London office with the main focus on asset transition.
- To oversee the transfer of assets for new clients
- Work with clients/trustees to understand their transitioning requirements
- Provide clients/trustees with documentation and other requirements
- Produce transition plans in co-operation with other teams and key internal stakeholders
- Perform data analysis required to calculate target position prior to dealing and restructuring of assets.
- Perform data analysis and interpretation of contract notes and statements to create a final position upon completion of a transition.
- Provide a summary of calculations performed during a transition that illustrate the journey of a members assets for inclusion in the post transition reconciliation report
- Strong academic background or equivalent experience.
- Project planning especially around new business take ons
- Transitioning of pension scheme assets
- Previous experience in MI / BI role.
- Demonstrable experience in preparing data for use in high-value financial transactions
- Specialist knowledge/skills
- Demonstrable experience in performing financial reconciliations and working alongside spreadsheet/data management specialists
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now