Contact Rose about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
Our client, a leading Investment Management firm, has an exciting Custody Client Services Oversight opportunity in their London team. They are looking for candidates with previous experience in a Custody Client Services role and with strong Oversight experience.
The main purpose of this role is to help with the management of Custodian Relationships and to assist with the Custody and Account Oversight admin. This position is to be providing a service to the front office and to the operational team.
- Management of external Custodian meetings.
- Preparation and feedback for the Custodian service review meetings and then managing any actions or future initiatives for improvements.
- Preparation of service level agreements.
- Help with the launch of new funds through being a support function to Investment Administration. Any possible improvements to the process already in place should ide3ntified and implemented.
- Account oversight, account openings and closing.
- A candidate who can independently partake in meetings with stakeholders.
- Great communication skills, spoken and written.
- Some relevant custody experience as well as asset management experience.
- Great organisation skills.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now