Contact us about this job
For more information about this job, or to apply, please contact our team:
- Send a message
- Call +44 (0)20 3145 3333
Find a Job
|Salary||£40k to £50k|
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
Do you have experience within distribution operations? A fantastic opportunity to work with a leading investment management firm is available. The role will involve providing support to the fixed income team who are going through a substantial period of growth and looking to develop their onboarding & implementation processes.
- Assisting institutional clients through the client on-boarding process. Including documentation, KYC and AML.
- Regular liaison with investment teams for various tasks such as completion of drawdowns and capital distributions.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Fixed Income and our fund offering.
- Assisting investment teams and project managers with new fund launches.
- Production of key reporting for internal stakeholders.
- Desire to learn and an interest in or a basic understanding of fund structures and the investment lifecycle.
- Be organised and able to prioritise appropriately
- Good communication, with the ability to liaise effectively with people at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Be a highly motivated, resilient and driven individual
- Hold IAQ or IMC qualification or be willing to progress towards either of these
- Previous experience with outsourced relationships
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now