Contact Kirsty about this job
Director, Investment & Middle Office
Find a Job
|Salary||£45k to £60k|
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
An exciting opportunity with a leading asset manager is available. If you have experience with Active Fixed Income then this role is perfect for you.
- Production and analysis of AFI & LDI attribution on a monthly basis
- Suggest, implement automation and enhancements to AFI & LDI attribution model and processes.
- Project and development work increase analytic coverage and on-going enhancement in the model & process
- Continually seek to understand and satisfy our clients (internal and external) requirements. Develop processes, procedures and systems to support these requirements
- Ensure appropriate controls and procedures are in place for all functions within the team and supporting documentation is up to date.
- Educated to a degree level, preferably in quantitative subject
- Solid experience and knowledge of the industry
- Excellent understanding of AFI strategies
- Knowledge of investment management Industry
- Thorough understanding of OTC & ETD derivatives and their uses in portfolio management
- Strong bond mathematics skills
- Some years of programing experience and working with databases (VBA, SQL)
- Knowledge of LDI and pension industry
- Python programing experience
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now